April 20, 2008

Thank you to my readers (and a question)

I'd like to thank all of my devoted readers, and even my less-devoted readers, for coming back day after day and reading my take on the Bible. You guys encourage me to keep writing, even when sometimes life gets a bit hectic.

And, to show my gratitude, I've got a question for you: do you read any other blogs or websites on similar topics to Daily Breadcrumbs? If so, please let me know! I'm looking to expand my blogroll, but the only comparable site I've found so far is Blogging the Bible by David Plotz.

If you know of other Bible blogs on a similar theme to Daily Breadcrumbs, please email me or leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

heather said...

sorry, but can't say that i do.

Anonymous said...

Yours is the only blog like this that I read daily.

I also read Scott Adams' blog. I have been known to look at Stuff Christians Like at http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

One of my favorites is ExChristianDotNet at http://exchristian.net/

~AA

Julie said...

No worries, Heather.

AA, thanks for the links. I'll check them out.